Friday, October 5, 2007

A Week of Debauchery Planned

Funny how I was going to describe different things to do in Vegas, and one my first adventures is going back to St Louis and partying with a bunch of my friends in a little German town called Herman. And of course the month to go to such a town would of course be October! And what do you know, it just happens to be this month. I've only experienced Oktoberfest once there, and it was so memorable that there's no where I'd rather be for this particular weekend. It's got a bunch of wineries right along the Missouri River, and its just a great time walking around with a wine bottle getting drunk in the middle of the day. Plus the fact you get a bunch of hotties from Mizzou come down.. and its just a recipe for debauchery, as my friends like to call it. It'll be the 20th of this month, so check back a few days after and I'll reveal some interesting stories at the very least. My new camera arrives middle of next week... can't wait to start taking pics!

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

I miss Missouri. I miss Herman. I miss being a cute girl from Mizzou. Can I come?