Monday, October 1, 2007

Entry Numero Uno

Well, after reading some of my good friends blogs and seeing how cool they can be, I decided to enter into the world of blogging and see what I can contribute. I just recently moved to Las Vegas (June '07), so its been an interesting transition from what I am used to. I plan on documenting the city and give people a sense of what its like to live here... which has to be a completely unique experience, save for very few cities around the world. My new camera is in the mail as I type this, so look forward to lots and lots of photos!

I'll also be posting pics of my newer oil paintings as they are created. I love all the feedback, both positive and critical. I've only been at it for a little over a year, so it will be fun to watch and see how I progress.

Here's the website I use for posting my artwork, its a cool site to check out.



And here's a link to two of my favorite bloggers, both happen to be good friends of mine. They are excellent writers, as well as supplying many pics along with their blogs, so check them out as well!

Mom Says I'm Running Away - A Blog about traveling around the world
Show-Me to the Beach - Documenting life in San Diego

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Bri! I saw in my blog stats that I got a hit from this random blog I'd never heard of and, lo and behold, it's YOU! :)