Friday, October 26, 2007

First Vegas Sunset

I took this pic on the way when I moved here from Wichita. I've always been enthralled by sunsets, when I was younger I used to keep a camera in my glove compartment and whenever I saw a cool sunset I would drive to the highest point I could find and take a picture. Sometimes its a race against time because they are over so quickly, so like everything else, its all about the timing. Enjoy!

I thought it would be funny to also include a picture of my misfortune on my epoch road trip (not long by some... but when you know your car is barely hanging on, driving 1800 miles seems like an eternity!). I blew a tire right outside of Vegas, about an hour out.. and had to get towed in... not the way I wanted my first day to go... but hey, I made it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,
good to see you blogging, I check back often. Thanks for the link.

Rob