Thursday, October 25, 2007

The View Out My Window



It was a full moon out when I got home in the evening, and it may not seem like it... but it took an hour to put together this photo. I had to take off the screen of my bedroom window, take two pictures with the mountains and moon in the frame (you can see the line down the middle if you look closely). And then spent an hour in photoshop merging the two pics as well as matching the color variations and even drawing in some of the mountains I cropped out... what you don't see is the house rooftops just below this picture which I sneakily removed. Once you get the hang of photoshop, you really can do some amazing things with it. Let me know what ya think!

2 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

The full moon was awesome last night. PS Elements has an amazing merge feature that will automatically do it for you. Check on my blog- I did an entry a few days back with a demo.
Love all the Vegas pics!
~blogstalker

Brian C said...

Hey Amanda, thanks for the tip. You've got some good advice in your blog.