Thursday, July 17, 2008

what!!?? Its only been 7 months!

So, I took a little break... extended break! Not a lot happened in the past few months. Lost my job, girlfriend broke up with, my car broke down and took a grand to fix... and I have been really lonely, so much that I am moving in a couple weeks. Not too much huh? Haven't been in the mood to blog much, but thinking of getting back into it. I'm moving home, to sunny Southern California to go back to school full time. Its the best decision I've made in a long time, so I will keep you updated with my progress. Other than that... not a whole lot to report on.

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

a) It's about damn time you updated this thing.

b) You're moving back to SoCal (which happens to be where I live, in case you forgot!) in a couple weeks and I have to find out via your blog?!? WTF? Which leads me to...

c) When are we going to hang out?